Knockout Text in Cricut Design Space




#DesignSpace | This is a tutorial for creating layered knockout text for vinyl and cardstock projects using Cricut Design Space. I know most knockout tutorial online showcase that family name sign. I wanted to create something that was a little bit cuter and more applicable towards all […]
to Continue Reading......


DIY Fairy Jar
#Diy | This is a tutorial for how to make a fairy jar night light from a mason jar. My kids have been sleeping with the lights on for the past few months. They seem to be going through a nightmares phase and prefer to have the […]
read more...

DIY Faux Metallic Jewelry
#Jewelry | There are no heirloom pieces to be passed down but they sure make for some more disposable pieces that will last for a season. While there are ways to make these faux metallic earrings and necklaces a little more sturdy, they are great as is […]
read more...


Soft Pastels for Paper Flowers
#Paper | Soft pastels are a chalk-based coloring agent to spruce up your paper flower designs. I follow all these crepe paper flower makers on instagram and I’m always so impressed with how realistic they are. I prefer to use cardstock for most of my paper flower […]
read more...

Dinosaur Paper Crafts
#Paper | These dinosaur templates can be used for a variety of different dinosaur crafts from cards to artwork to toys and much more. Both my kids love dinosaurs. We’ve spent hours learning about different species of dinosaurs, done tons of dino inspired crafts and even found […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog