Chickpea omelet vegan gluten




#Gluten | Let us all retrieve the tiniest violins and play a very sad song in mourning…. let it be known that I haven’t had eggs in two weeks. If you know me, eggs are my favorite food in the entire world. With the exception of when P was a baby and we were trying to figure…
to Continue Reading......


Winter Bowl Paleo Whole30 AIP
#Winter | A delicious, comforting whole meal of kale, roasted sweet potatoes & fennel and warm pork tenderloin, this bowl is sure to become a favorite.
read more...

The Fear of Successful Weight Loss
#Successful | After losing a large amount of weight, I experienced fear of success--something I never expected!
read more...


Top posts and pages for 2020
#Top | Sharing my top posts and pages for 2020. Hi friends! How’s the day going? I hope you’re having a great one so far. It’s pouring today, so we’ll prob snuggle up with some movies and I’ll catch a BODYPUMP workout in the garage. I’ve also had fresh planner nearby so I can jot down ideas…
read more...

Chickpea curry salad easy make
#ChickpeaCurry | Hi friends! What a week it’s been over here. P came down with a horrible stomach bug. Thankfully, it only lasted 24 hours, but those 24 hours were intense. I’m over here surrounded by empty Pedialyte bottles, piles of laundry, and bags under my eyes while P is home from school another day, running around…
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog