Slow Cooker Black Eyed Peas with Ham Hocks




#Cooker | Hello PEOPLE! We have a Vitamix winner!!!! Check below to see if you won! Now after giving away a Vitamix to 1 lucky winner, I decided I needed some savory beans in my life! O.K. I love beans, but what I love even more is a way to utilize my Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, which by...Read More
to Continue Reading......


Four Cheese Hot Corn and Crab Dip
#CrabDip | Four Cheese Hot Corn and Crab Dip combines farm stand freshness with jumbo lump crab meat turning it into a crowd-pleasing appetizer.
read more...

Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks
#CabbageSteaks | These Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks are packed with flavor. They can be served as a main dish or as a side dish alongside your favorite entrees.
read more...


Polyjuice Potion Recipe
#Recipe | Looking for Harry Potter potion recipes? This Polyjuice Potion Recipe is the perfect punch for your next Harry Potter Party! It is so easy to make!
read more...

Garlic and Herb Cheddar Biscuits
#CheddarBiscuits | Garlic And Herb Cheddar Biscuits are seasoned with herb butter, filled with cheddar cheese then baked until buttery and golden.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog