These Short Layered Haircuts Are Perfect for Starting Fresh This Fall




#ShortLayeredHaircuts | Time for a trendy autumn update.
to Continue Reading......


Amazon is selling prepackaged meal kits because groceries are so 2016
#Meal | Amazon is expanding its war against all other forms of retail onto a new front: food. The internet giant has already announced its intention to acquire Whole Foods, but its foray into groceries won…
read more...

Comfort Cafe Fabric Tote
#Comfort | I recently saw one of these little fabric totes on Pinterest, so I googled the pattern and bought a copy from the Fat Quarter Shop ~   here...
read more...


Where every single thing has a place hellip
#Hellip | BEFORE I was massively inspired to do a sewing room re-do when I recently went into my stash closet and found this: AVALANCHE!!!!!! Can you believe I would even share that mess? Don’t get me …
read more...

7 Breakfast Salad Recipes That Will Start Your Day Fresh
#BreakfastSalad | Forget the pancakes and toast—breakfast salad is actually something to look forward to. These seven recipes will have you convinced.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog